Tuesday, June 2, 2009

A Great Start to My Week

My baby boy has some heartbreaker eyes! He loves his bath time!



I had to be in Monroe yesterday to see my orthodontist. I am getting my braces off in three weeks!! YAY!!! I got back last night. Jim left this morning about 3 AM. (That was the only not-so-good part) He will probably be gone for 14 days. : ( But I got my camera today!!! It is FABULOUS! It has so many settings and can do so many things! Poor Ty is probably seeing spots in his sleep because of all the pictures I took of him! I got some really good ones, though. There is a HUGE difference in my old kodak point-and-shoots and my new DSLR. It's amazing! I will be posting new pictures as I get them! We are going to Daina's house soon to take pics in her back yard. I wanted to take pics of Ty in the grass outide today, but it needs to be mowed. ; )




0 comments: