Monday, June 8, 2009

My heart is in the Gulf of Mexico


Doesn't my baby look like a little marshmallow in his cute lil outfit? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!




I am really missing Jim. it has been a week, but it feels like a month! He may be able to come home thurs for a few days between motors. I really hope so! Nothing interesting has been happening. But, i did go to Daina's Sat and take pics of Ty. Daina and I had a fun girls day out. Charity kept Ty for me. We went and ate in River Ranch (the really nice part of town). We also did some shopping. She did all of the shopping though.. LoL. I did buy a few cake baking things. That was fun.
I get my braces off i n 2 weeks. Im super excited. It's been a year and a half since I have seen my teeth with no braces! As soon as I get them off, i plan on going job hunting!! I'm excited to get out of the house; however, im not looking forward to leaving my baby! I'm gonna be so sad. Because in all likelyhood, he is the only baby I will ever have. And I want to spend as much time as i can with him....

0 comments: