Friday, May 29, 2009

I heart TRUE BLOOD

IT'S FRIDAY!! I don't know why I'm excited... We are not doing anything! Although, I did borrow Mall Cop from Daina. So, I guess we will watch that tonight after lil man goes to bed. I wish that we could go somewhere for a weekend... Just Jim and I. We REALLY need some alone time.. We haven't had any since Ty was born.

Anyway... I ordered Sony A300. It should be here Tuesday. I am so excited. When I get it, we are going to Daina's to have a photo session. Her back yard is gorgeous. It looks so untamed, but yet it's kinda manicured too. It just looks like a big jungle back there. It's awesome.

Has anyone been watching True Blood on HBO? OMG! It's one of my fav's. It's based in Louisiana in a fictional town called Bon Temps. It's about vampires... There are also shape-shifters and werewolves... It's so fabulous! There is a lot of really fake gory stuff.. I love that! The new season starts June 14th. So, If you haven't been watching, you should definately check it out. OH! P. S.: Wait til the kiddos are asleep to watch if you TiVo it. Because there are TONS of nakedness and just all aroud inappropriateness... ; )

0 comments: