Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Joker of Cakes....

I am once again going to try to bake a cake. The cake is an old fashioned butter cake. It seems to be going well right now. my last attemps haven't been so well. I bought some fondant at Walmart because the last time i tried to make it was a big flop. It was all greasy and wouldn't roll out. So, I'm gonna try it this way to see what the consistancy is supposed to be like before I attempt to make it by myself. I'm definately no Ace of Cakes... I figure I'm more like the Joker! LOL.

Ty is standing up everywhere. It won't be long at all until he starts walking. I'm still worried about him talking. He doesn't make consonant sounds yet and he is 8 months old. I talk to him all of the time, but it doesn't seem to help. He babbles, but isn't up to the 'standards' of his age. I'm worried that we are going to have to take him to a speech therapist.

0 comments: