Monday, May 18, 2009

Life, Love, and Diapers.

We had a good weekend. Jim got home Friday, so we spent the weekend just spending time together. It's always so fun to watch Jim and Ty interacting. They are so cute. I do wish that Jim would help me out a little more while he's home. I understand that he is the bread-winner, but I have a full time job too... Here at home. Sometimes it would be nice for him to feed or change Ty without me asking. And I don't mean to sound unappreciative. He is such a great man. He works very hard to take care of us. And he's very kind and loving.

But while I'm ranting, I wish there was more romance. I am 21 years old. This is the time of my life when I'm supoosed to have that FIRE, ya know? We were sooo in love. And after Ty, it all changed. I'm not saying that we aren't in love, because we are. I love him with all of my heart and I know that he loves me. We just don't have romance. We never have time alone. We never have a quiet dinner without the tv going...

Enough of that. I am so ready to go back to school. I don't even know what I want to do. I just know that I need a career. I think if I could, I would go to nursing school. I want to do something where I can make money. It would be nice to enjoy my career, too. ; ) I am currently trying to teach my self to decorate cakes. I'm afraid that I couldn't make a career out of that, but it's a great hobby.


I guess what really needs to happen right now is for me to get a job. Since I can't go back to school right now, I just need to put Ty in daycare and do it. That brings me to another point. I don't want someone else raising my son. I want to be the one to see his first steps, hear his first words, and discipline him. Dirty diapers don't bother me. I would change 4,000 dirty diapers to be able to be with him!


I don't know where my life is going. I wish I did. I like to plan. But I guess no one knows... That's just how the cookie crumbles.

Oh!!! And my Gynocologist was supposed to call in some birth control for me so that I didn't run out. I trusted that the nurse would. I went to Walgreens to pick it up.... No birth control. Now, I am late starting it. So, I will be without this month. I have to find a new gyno this month because I hate my old Dr. and even if I did like him, I wouldn't drive all the way to Monroe (4 hrs away). So... another adventure!

0 comments: