Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!

This is Ty sitting up like a big boy in his daddy's baby rocking chair! He's growing up too fast.

I just bought a Sony A300!! OMG! I'm so excited. My old camera (which was only a year old) went swimming Easter weekend at Nana (Jim's Mom)'s house. I researched a lot. And for what I could spend, the A300 was the way to go. It is a 10.2 megapixel DSLR. I got a package with LOTS of extras. It has a big flash that can go on top or to the side. It has a two lenses, two tripods, a case, a memory card, a card reader, etc. I can't wait to get it. I was going to take Ty to have his pictures made, but I think I will just take him somewhere pretty and do them myself!

I just talked to Jim. He's excited for me to get it too. I was a very hard decision to spend that kind of money. Yeah... I'm a tight-wad when it comes to me. I will spend money on Jim and Ty, but feel guilty when I buy myself things. But I convinced myself... ; )

0 comments: